Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome!

As I caught up with my oldest friend a few weeks back I had a mini revelation about where I wanted to go to in life. As we were talking about upcoming events in both of our lives, I was kind of jumping all around the map in what I wanted to do. Basically it came down to two things: music and traveling. Two things I can say I am passionate about. After rambling about it for several minutes my friend looked at me and said, "Jaz! What's your dream job!?" So I just said, “If I could choose a dream job, It would be to be able to write about music and travel”. And it felt..right. It felt like if I could make a life for myself that lets me enjoy those two things and be able to get by I would be truly happy. And I haven’t felt that way about a statement involving my future ever. So I am putting it out into the universe. And taking steps to work towards that goal starting tonight. First thing I need to do; get actual ideas. What do I want to write about? Second, get better at writing! Brush up on grammar, editing, all that shit. Start looking at all venues for first time writers...etc. So this ladies and gents is the start of a new chapter of my life. Writing about what I love and hoping to share with others. It will be a long road with many gambles and leap of faiths. But I am excited! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment